SuiteRx is always looking for hardworking people with a background in pharmacy who are looking to make a difference and to see the impact of their work. Please check back here often for SuiteRx career opportunities.
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to HR@suiterx.com to be considered for SuiteRx positions.
We are looking for a full time Implementation Lead for our expanding growth in the marketplace. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow your experience managing software implementations, flex your leadership and coaching skills and provide exceptional customer service.
📍 Salt Lake City, UT- Remote Opportunities from other states.
The Implementation Lead will be responsible for coordination and management of projects with assistance from implementation specialists that are responsible for the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware or other solutions. Reviews external client product demands, develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations. The perfect candidate would have pharmacy experience, specifically a technician role. The Implementation Lead works closely with the software installation team, sales team and executive leadership team to ensure smooth product launch and deployment. The Implementation Lead will report directly to the Implementation Manager. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, client training, internal and external status reporting, proactive issue triage, coordination, documentation and management of go-live activities, product configuration and post go-live support for clients, as needed.
● Minimum 2 years Pharmacy Technician experience required
● IT Project Management experience preferred
● Self-starter, with a strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and a passion for the highest level of customer satisfaction
● Must be able to effectively communicate with executives and clients
● Strong analytical and organizational skills and attention to detail
● Must be able to manage multiple projects at once
● Strong general computer literacy, including MS Office, Internet applications, and the ability and desire to advance technically
● Willingness to travel up to 50%
● Knowledge of SuiteRx IPS platform preferred