SuiteRx is pleased to announce that several new tools are being added to Intelligent Pharmacy Software (IPS) at no additional cost to you through a partnership with CarePoints®.
Look for the following tools available now:
CarePoints is a targeted, point of dispensing messaging program that includes sponsored messages, patient education and medication guides for you to provide to your patients when they pick up their prescriptions. The final component, ValueAdd, provides complimentary in-store promotion that drives customer loyalty.
The intent of CarePoints messaging is to provide:
– Patient education
– Support to help improve medication adherence
– Improved health outcomes
– Patient engagement and customer loyalty
Educate patients on the medications they are taking and meet FDA and CDC regulatory requirements, supported and maintained at no cost to you.
Easy-to-read formatted documents
Designed to minimize resources required in your pharmacy
Integrated with your pharmacy system to allow for seamless distribution
Forms are printed at the point of dispensing, allowing pharmacies to increase compliance and workflow efficiencies.
Use MedGuide / VIS to ensure compliance:
– Meets FDA and CDC regulations for printing
– Updates are made within a week of manufacturers’ drug label changes and completes updates within 14 days
– We format materials and utilize available white space to significantly reduce the number of pages per document
– MedGuides are about half the pages of the FDA version which minimizes pharmacy resources
– All programs are set up for duplex printing
The ValueAdd program can be easily turned on and off at your discretion. Patient targets and number of prints per patient are also user-controlled. At no cost to you, we design and load messages into the system for deployment.
– ValueAdd allows a pharmacy to provide customized, targeted patient communication.
– Drives additional business
– Builds customer loyalty
– Messages are customizable
– Standard template library available for immediate use and distribution
– Complimentary for CarePoints subscribers
These tools provide key information within your current workflow – messages and educational information about drugs prescribed, and additional resources to help patients remain adherent to their therapies. All without adding time to your day!
To learn more, visit www.PDR.net/CarePoints